Monday, December 20, 2004

toulouse christmas
What with going snowboarding every weekend, I've been desperately behind with my shopping for Christmas and was getting a bit concerned when my boss said that I couldn't have the day off today. Not to worry though. He let me nip out early, so Tanya and I trundled around the town centre for a couple of hours.

The streets have been done up pretty well, and although my camera ran out of battery before I got quite the shots I wanted, I'm sure these will give you the idea. There's a great christmas market covering the whole of Place Capitol at the moment, with stalls selling all sorts of stuff ranging from candles to foie gras. Tanya and I couldn't resist tucking into some Tartiflette and Mulled Wine. Hmmmm, yum :)




Having sorted out presents for some people is making me feel quite a lot more Christmasy. I'm leaving here with easyJet later in the week and have quite a Christmas planned. I would love to say that the highlight will be being with my folks back in the UK, but actually, I think it is going to be that 10 day trip to see my friends in Japan I have got lined up. Oh yes.

Permalink | |