Friday, October 22, 2004

hold your horses
My network at home is actually still down. It only had a quick spurt of activity the other night apparently. To get this show back on the road, I will have to sort out an ISP and phone line, which could take a couple of weeks.

This is a bit frustrating since my head is bubbling with ideas of stuff to write about. On the other hand, I also need to think about the best way to tackle the subjects, so this break is probably quite fortuitous.

In the meantime, I am doing some reading instead. Some months back, my friend Owen lent me 'Zen and the art of Motorcyle Maintenance', by Robert Pirsig. I have just gotten around to reading it and am very impressed so far. I'll give you a review when the I'm all ISP'ed up.

This weekend I am off to the UK again. This time, to catch up with some old friends from uni, see a mate who has just become a dad, and to pop down to see my folks. Thank God for easyJet.

Permalink | |