Sunday, September 12, 2004

sunday lunch
Had a great time last night at Bodega Bodega and Maximos with Jacqui, Olivier, Aymen, Cecile, Sammy, Sara, Oscar and a bunch of other people. Got back at 6.

Today has been another lazy Sunday. I haven't been out of the house at all. I have had Oscar, Sara and Fabien around for a traditional English curry though. Since Oscar and Sara are Spanish, we ate about 5. Atleast that's my excuse, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I didn't get out of bed until 1.

Here's a picture of Sara and Oscar today. These two are great, very human, warm and happy. If you don't have any friends as good as these, I recommend you get some.



Fabien is one of my best French friends. He's very down to earth, and always up for doing something, although always about 15 minutes late ;)

Permalink | |