Saturday, September 25, 2004

saturday about Toulouse
You might have gathered that I've been getting a bit pissed off with things around here recently.

So after being admonished by Karine last night, spending an excellent evening down the new Irish pub with her and Thomas. And after having a gentle afternoon today drinking tea and eating cake in Place St Georges with Farina and her gorgeous friend from South Africa, I thought I'd remind myself of some of the reasons why I love living in this city. Here's what I found...


What a beautiful and quirky city Toulouse is. How lucky I am to live here in comfort.

Some of the people are not so great, but that's the same everywhere in the world. I should get used to it. Some of the people are fantastic, and fortunately they're the ones I can call my friends. I should keep my eyes on that fact.

What more is there to say?


Permalink | |