Thursday, July 01, 2004

posts about politics
Sometimes I just get so pissed off with the bollocks that we put up with from politicians, that I can't help throwing my annoyance out into the world through this blog.

Naturally, a fair amount of this is about iraq.

But it's not all cyncism and misery. I have tried to be constructive too, and given some ideas about what sort of political system might suit our needs better.

The idea of Britain changing its currency to euros is discussed in very emotional terms in the UK. This explains why I am happy to be in europe spending euros.

Since I am a white European you might assume that I would not experience prejudice against me, but when you leave your country you immediately become a minority. Here's how it feels to me to experience prejudice.

Permalink | |