Thursday, July 01, 2004

posts about France and the French
If you're interested in stuff I might have written about France, the French, or anything like that, then maybe you'd like a look at 'cheese and sex'.

Talking about sex, the French are supposed to be a romantic bunch. Before I moved over here someone told me that this wasn't true. I didn't believe him at the time. Two years later, still in 'frustration hell', I think I can see what he meant.

French politics can be pretty hairy, especially if you value your head being attached to your shoulders. In 'Bastille Day' I give my impressions on the relationship between the French state and the French people.

People often say that the French are aloof, rude even. After some thought, I reckon there is the possibility that they think they are being polite.

Working in a French office is considerably different from working in a British one. Here's a discussion about how.

Anything you'd like to hear about? Leave a comment and I'll see what I can muster up...

Permalink | |