Thursday, July 01, 2004

about me
If you are interested about in knowing some stuff about me, you should know that I am an inquisitive fiddling fidgeter. I've always been like it.

When I was a kid I had to spend a saturday night in my room because my mum reckoned I'd fiddled with the bathroom scales and broken them. As it happens I had been fiddling with them, but they weren't broken - I had just adjusted the dial. I guess she stood on them and got the shock of her life when it seemed like she'd put on 5 stone overnight. As a punishment, I missed that night's Jim'll Fix It.

Despite this traumatic experience at the age of 8, I have continued to be a fiddler. My curious mind just won't stop asking questions about stuff and so I go and investigate.

Don't worry, the days when I wanted to pull expensive gadgets apart are long gone because my job as an Aeronautical Engineer has exhausted this geeky habit out of me.

My mind now keeps itself busy asking questions about the world we live in and culture in particular, which explains why I keep leaving England to live elsewhere.

I've spent a couple of years in Japan on The JET Programme. Right now though I am living in the South of France where I have live a lifestyle that I could only dream about in the UK, doing loads of snowboarding and other adventurous stuff, and hanging out with a load of friends from all around the world.

If you want to know more, feel free to check out my Blogger profile, or email me at glacons [at] gmail [dot] com.

Permalink | |